MSC Tessa, is now the world largest ship and was delivered to the shipping giant today. Ship is constructed by Chinese shipbuilder Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding.
MSC Tessa-World Largest Ship Facts
- small bulbous bow
- large diameter propeller
- air lubrication for less resistance with water
- hybrid scrubber
- Length 400 meters breath breath 61.5 meters
- Container carrying capacity 24116 teu
- cost almost 150 million dollars
- MSC is now the largest shipping company and is well ahead of Maersk, which was earlier the largest shipping company.