Sea and sailor are always goes together and here are some of the quotes that best describes the feeling of sailor and other who sailed. Some of them are so good that they can touch your heart and mind. Here are some of the interesting quotes about the sailors and the sea
Famous Quotes About Sea And Sailors
1. Here are some of the quotes about sea and sailors. We have picked some of the best for you. So go ahead and these awesome quotes about sea and sailors.
Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship-Benjamin Franklin
2. If the highest aim of a captain were to preserve his ship, he would keep it in port forever -Thomas Aquinas
3. A ship in port is safe, but that’s not what ships are built for-Grace Hopper
4 Set your course by the stars, not by the lights of every passing ship- Omar N. Bradely
5. There can be only one captain to a ship- Thomas John Barnardo
6. At sea, I learned how little a person needs, not how much- Robin Lee Graham
7. A Smooth Sea Never made a skilled mariner-John George Hermanson
8. Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made. -Robert N. Rose
9. Bad cooking is responsible for more trouble at sea than all other things put together- Thomas Fleming Day
10.I wanted freedom, open air and adventure. I found it on the sea – Alaine Gerbault
11. Never a ship sails out of a bay, but carries my heart as a stowaway -Roselle Mercier Montgomery
So these were the Quotes that truly keep you thinking for a minute. Hope you liked reading this. If you have some suggestions or a quote of yours that you want to share with rest of the people, then comment below or contact us. We are looking forward to listen from you as well.