Indian Maritime University conducted, Common entrance test for candidates who are aspiring to take admissions in to various under graduate and post graduate courses in Shipping Field. The result for this exam was declared on 8th June 2016. Candidates can see their result by visiting the link which is provided here www.imu.edu.in . Result are available in pdf files, just press ctrl +f, and type your registration number. Your result will be in front of you and then what rank they have scored will come in front of them. For students who are yet to join this field, they should know what courses are being offered in IMU. Also you can see the fee structure that is given below. Know about the imu cet counselling.
IMU CET 2016 Results
Well, as per the schedule given by imu, the exam was held on 4th June and results came out on 8th June 2016. You might also like to read: List of IMU Affiliated Maritime Colleges
. In the comments please share the questions that were asked in the exam, and also get experts opinion out there. You can ask in our facebook page as well.
imu cet counselling dates 2016
imu cet counselling will conclude the counseling process in below days period, and candidates will have to come as per day allotted to them as per rank they have scored. In Total 36 (Thirty Six), maritime colleges are affiliated to IMU. During the counseling process, candidates will have the option of selecting college among these. Counseling will be conducted on: 8th June 2016 to 30thJune 2016. But these are tentative dates
only, and university can change. But these will more likely to remain same because of the fact that the Date of Commencement of Programmes at IMU CET is 1st August. Certificate Verification will take place from 04thJuly 2016 to 31st July 2016. These were important dates for imu cet counselling.
Candidates will be notified for the same in advance by the university and students have to come with documents as per the university requirement. A detailed list of those will be told by university at that time. One of the important among them is medical certificate, by a DG
Approved doctor. Other article for you: How to Keep Yourself Fit and Healthy at Sea
Indian Maritime University Courses
Now since we have a centralized university for maritime, plenty of courses in the field of maritime sector is available.
Here is the list of them:
- Master of Technology Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering Course -2 years
- Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering- Bachelor of Technology -4 years
- B Tech Marine Engineering 4 year program
- Master of Technology Dredging & Harbour Engineering-2 years
- PG Diploma in Marine Engineering -1 year
- B Sc Ship Building and Repair – 3years
- MBA Port & Shipping-2 years
- LLM (Maritime Law)-2 years
- MBA Logistics-2 years
- B.Sc Nautical Science
- B.Sc Maritime Science
- PhD Non-residential
- MBA Infrastructure
Indian Maritime University Fee Structure
Here is the detailed Fee structure for various courses offered by IMU:
1) DNS course leading to B.Sc – Per year Rs 2, 20,000 for male and Rs 1, 40,000 for Female cadets.
2) 3 Year B.Sc also called as Nautical Science – Same as above/Per year
3) 3 Year B.Sc also called as Maritime Science – Same as above/ per year
4) B.tech Marine Engineering – Per Year Rs 2,25,000 for male and Rs 1,45,000 for female cadets.
5) 3 Year B.Sc (Ship Building and Repair) – Per year Rs 2, 00,000 for residential and Rs 1, 40,000 for non residential.
6) B.Tech Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering – Rs 2, 25,000 for both male and female cadets per year.
7) MBA in Port & Shipping Management – Rs 2, 00,000 for non residential per year.
8) MBA in International Transportation & Logistics Rs 2, 00,000 for non residential per year.
9) L.L.M Maritime Law- Rs 2, 00,000 for one year.
10) M.Tech in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering- Rs 2, 25, 000 per year.
11) M.Tech in Dredging and Harbour Engineering- Rs 2, 25, 000 per year.
12) PhD (Non-residential)- Rs 10,000 per year.
This was all from this article, hope you liked reading it.